Monday 31 December 2012

Guessing Game

So It's now 2013 and 23 days till my due date with baby No2 :-/ Eeeeeek.

I've got a box at home full off predictions from friends & family on the date my baby will arrive, it's gender & it's weight. I thought it might be a bit of fun to see what you twitter folks think.

Theres no prize to speak of except the pride of getting all or some of it correct lol ;-)


Here's a few bit's of info to help with your guesses...........

Madison was 8 days late & labour started with a stretch & sweep on day 6 of being overdue.

Madison weighed in at 7Ilb 5oz.

I am carrying higher this pregnancy than with Madison.

Sickness stopped slightly sooner & was about the same as when I was pregnant with Madison.

No cravings as such this pregnancy.

Much more active baby this time from what i remember with Madison.

This is just a bit of fun, please leave your guesses as comments & i'll blog details after the new arrival is here.

I've added the most recent photo of me now next to one of me pregnant with Madison. This bump comes & goes daily rolling to front & then back again so it's the best picture i've got ;-)

1 comment:

  1. babyblueeyeso4 guesses:- Boy, 25th Jan, 7Ilb 12oz ;-)

    ReplyDelete